Mosquitoes & Ticks Reduction Program
This program is designed to reduce tick and mosquito local breeding and help family members reduce the possibility of contacting West Nile Virus, Lyme disease, and other tick or mosquito borne diseases.
This program is primarily for the home that has lawn and perhaps other grounds that are kept relatively natural. There may be trees on the property and probably foundation plantings around the home. These are the kinds of properties that require regular careful inspection and service in order to reduce the tick and mosquito populations. This warm weather service program will consist of there following regular scheduled services performed two times throughout the season.
- Each service our technician will inspect the property in order to locate any mosquito breeding areas.
- We will inform the homeowners of any breeding sites that require their attention for correction.
- We will provide chemical treatment for those sites that are best treated with larvicides
- We will spray the perimeter and foundation plantings around the home in order to treat the mosquito landing sites and hence to reduce the adult population.
- We will provide information designed to help the family to protect themselves against mosquito borne diseases.
- Each service our technician's will treat the outer boarder of The lawn and any adjacent grounds with heavy leaf mulch with a material designed to eliminate ticks.
- We will provide information designed to help the family members avoid tick bites and consequently reduce the risk of lyme disease
- Each visit you will receive a written report telling what services our technician has provided and suggesting any measures that you should take.